Terms and Conditions of Membership
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
1. "Member" refers to a user who uses services operated by membership.
2. “Use Contract” refers to a contract between the Company and the Member in relation to the use of the service.
3. “User Number (ID)” refers to a combination of alphabetic and numeric characters selected by the Member and approved by the Company for the member identification and the use of the service.
4. "Password" refers to a combination of alphabetic and numeric characters selected by the Member for the purpose of protecting his or her rights and interests by confirming that he or she is the very person who has the user number given to him or her.
5. “Termination” refers to the termination of a contract by the Company or the Member.
Chapter 2 Use Contract
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
Article 6 (Application for use of services)
① Users who want to use this service can use it after joining as a member by providing information (name, email, contact, etc.) requested by the Company.
② All members must provide their own name and e-mail to use the service. In case of non-availability, the service may be restricted.
③ Membership registration can only be made using email that is actually available for use.
④ A member's ID registered by stealing another person's name (name or email) may be deleted without prior notice and may be punished according to relevant laws.
⑤ The Company may distinguish the members who use this service by the grade and differentiate the use of the service.
Article 7 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
Article 8 (Approval and Limitation of Application for Use)
① The Company approves the use of the service to Members who apply for the service according to the provisions of Article 6 in the event that there is no disruption in its performance or technology.
② The Company shall not approve the use of the service in any of the following cases.
- In case of application using another person's name or a name which does not belong to the applicant
- In case of application with a false document or a false report
- In case of a person registered as a credit delinquent of the PC communication and Internet service pursuant to the Use and Protection of the Credit Information Act
- In case of an application for the purpose of hindering the public peace, order or morals
- In case of a person registered on the Korea Internet Safety Commission as a delinquent of the PC communication and Internet service
- In the event that other application requirements defined by the Company are not satisfied
③ In the event that the application for the use of services falls under any of the following Subparagraphs, the Company may suspend its consent until the reasons for the approval restriction are resolved.
- In the event that the Company does not have enough facilities
- In the event that the Company has technical difficulties
- In the event that the application for use is difficult to be approved due to other reasons attributable to the Company
④ The Company shall immediately notify the applicant in the event that the application is not accepted or the approval is restricted in accordance with the Company's regulations.
⑤ In the event that the applicant is a minor, the Company may restrict the approval according to separately determined rules.
Chapter 3 Rights and Obligations of the Parties to the Contract
Article 9 (Rights and Obligations of the Company)
① The Company shall take immediate action if opinions or complaints raised by the Member are recognized as justifiable. However, if it is difficult to process immediately, the member shall be notified of the reason and the processing schedule in writing, e-mail, or telephone.
③ In the event that the Company intends to use the personal information of the Member or provide it to a third party beyond the notified or specified scope notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2, the Company shall notify the Member of it individually and obtain his or her consent.
④ The Company shall repair or recover the facility without delay in case of facility failure or loss in order to provide continuous and stable service. However, in case of natural disasters, emergencies or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be suspended or discontinued.
⑤ The Company shall provide convenience to the Member in terms of the procedures and contents related to the contract with the Member, such as the establishment, modification or termination of the Use Contract.
⑥ The Company may create and use statistical data on the personal information of all or a part of the Members with their consent in advance in relation to the work and may transmit the cookies to the member's computer through the service. In this case, the Member may change the settings of the computer browser that is used to refuse receiving cookies or to warn about receiving cookies, and the Member is responsible for changes of the service use due to the changes in the settings of the cookies.
Article 10 (Rights and Obligations of Members)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following activities when using the Service.
- Use of other members' ID and password in an improper way
- Use of information obtained through the use of the service for reproduction, performance, broadcasting, exhibition, distribution, publication, etc. through the copying, processing, translation, and derivative works of the information, or give it to a third party, in addition to the personal use of the member
- Defame or injure another person's honor
- Infringe others‘ rights including the copyrights of the Company, the copyrights of third parties, etc.
- Distribute information, sentences, figures, voices, etc. that are in violation of public order and morals to others
- An act that is objectively regarded as associated with crime
- Register or distribute computer virus or infectious material which causes malfunction of facilities related to services or destruction and confusion of information
- Transmit information that may interfere with the stable operation of the service or transmit advertisement information against the intention of the recipient
- Receive requests for corrective actions from organizations that have the public's trust such as the Korea Internet Safety Commission and Consumer protection groups
- Violations of the Election law, which are ordered by the National Election Commission to suspend, warn, or correct
- Any other violations of applicable laws and regulations
③ The Member shall not conduct business activities using the service without explicit prior consent of the Company, and the Company shall not be held liable for any consequences of this violation.
④ The Member shall indemnify the company for damages in relation to such business activities.
⑥ The Member shall not use exclusively the contents or functions of the service in whole or in part without prior consent of the Company.
⑦ The Company shall check the user's identity and take necessary action without delay if a user visits the company or requests to view or correct his or her personal information using an electronic signature or ID.
⑧ The Company may request a proof of the representative relationship in the event that a representative of the Member visits and requests to view or correct the information of the Member.
⑨ The Company shall prepare a procedure for collecting opinions from customers and dealing with complaints regarding personal information.
Chapter 4 Use of Services
Article 11 (Service Use Time)
① The service shall be available 24/7, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the Company. However, the Company may temporarily suspend the service on a day or time designated by the Company for regular inspection, extension or replacement of the system, and will notify the suspension of service due to scheduled work in advance through the web.
② The Company shall not notify in advance in case of interruption of service due to reasons that cannot be controlled by the Company (failure of the disk without system administrator's intention or error, system failure, etc.) and shall not notify in advance in the case of intentional or negligent system failure by others (PC telecommunication company, key telecommunications service provider, etc.).
Article 12 (User ID Management)
① The Member shall be responsible for all management of their own ID and password.
② The Member must notify the Company in the event that his or her ID is used incorrectly.
Article 13 (Management of Posts)
① The Company may delete, move or refuse to register posts or materials falling under any of the following Subparagraphs without prior notice.
- In case of offensive or defamatory content regarding other members or third parties
- In case of spreading or linking information that violates public order and morals
- In case of content promoting illegal copying or hacking
- In case of commercials for the purpose of profits
- In case of content that is objectively regarded as associated with crime
- In case of content infringing others‘ rights including the copyrights of other members or third parties, etc.
- In case it violates the company's principles of posting or is inconsistent with the nature of the bulletin board
- In case it is judged to be in violation of other related laws and regulations
Article 14 (Copyright of posts)
① The Member shall not commercially use data posted in the service, such as manipulating or selling information acquired using the service.
② The Company may delete, move or refuse to register the contents of service posted or registered by the Member, in case they are deemed to fall under Subparagraphs of Article 13, without prior notice.
Article 15 (Provision of Information)
① The Company may provide the Members with various information that is deemed necessary during the use of the service by email or telephone.
Chapter 5 Termination of the Contract and Restriction of Use
Article 16 (Change and Termination of Contract)
① When the Member intends to terminate the use contract, the Member himself/herself shall contact the Company's customer center and request the membership to be canceled.
Article 17 (Restrictions on Use of Services)
- Use of vulgar ID and nickname hindering public morals
- In case of an offense against other members or interference with the use of the service
- In case of interference with other normal service operations
- In the event that there is a request for correction from relevant public institutions, such as the Korea Internet Safety Commission
- In case of illegal homepages
1. In case of uploading commercial software or cracked files
2. In case of posting indecent materials in violation of Article 7 of the minor rules subject to review of the Korea Internet Safety Commission
3. In case of content for the purpose of carrying out anti-national activities
4. In case of unauthorized reproduction of copyrighted material or MP3 uploading
- In case of distribution of computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or damage to information
② The Company may take actions such as suspending and stopping the use of the service and termination of the use contract according to non-conforming user treatment regulations without notice to members using the service in accordance with the regulation of restrictions on use above.
Chapter 6 Compensation for Damages and Others
Article 18 (Scope and Claims of Damages)
① The Company shall not be liable for damages if the damages from the service are unavoidable, such as natural disasters, or are caused by the member's intentional or negligent activity.
② In case of e-commerce hosting and general hosting, if the damages to Members are unavoidable, it shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 above .
③ In the event the third party puts in a claim for damage or takes legal action against the Company due to an illegal act performed by the member concerned, the member shall indemnify the Company. If the Company is not exempted from the case, the Member shall compensate the company for all damages incurred.
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
① The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for service provision if the company cannot provide the service due to natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure.
② The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for damages if the key telecommunications service provider ceases to provide telecommunication services or fails to provide normal services.
③ The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
④ The Company shall not be held liable for any interruption or damage in use of the service caused by reasons attributable to the members.
⑤ The Company shall not be held liable in the event of damages caused by a computer error of the user or in the event of damages caused by a member's inaccurate personal information or e-mail address.
⑥ The Company shall not be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of any information, data, facts, etc. posted by the members in the service.
⑦ The Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the exchange of goods (including intangible goods) between members and other members or between members and third parties using the service as a medium.
⑧ The Company shall not be responsible for any damages regarding the use of the services provided by the company free of charge to members.
Article 20 (Jurisdiction and Reconciliation of Disputes)
② In the event of a dispute between the Company and the Member in relation to the use of the service, a complaint cannot be filed unless the two parties faithfully consult with each other to resolve the dispute.
③ In the event of a lawsuit against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court of jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Company shall be the court of competent jurisdiction.